Although all our positions are currently filled, we are always looking for talented candidates. Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio of digital product design work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll work hand in hand with our team and clients to help create, design, and build digital experiences.
- Handsome is a digital experience agency that applies a human-centered approach to creating customer experiences and software products for clients in all industries. Some of our clients include: Nickelodeon, FedEx, Silvercar, Keller Williams, and more.
- We’re based on the east side of Austin, Texas.
- We’re a hardworking group of strategists, researchers, designers, and technologists and we take our work seriously.
- We’re passionate and rigorous about our user-centered design process and this is the main driver for the success of our work and for our clients choosing us.
- We constantly push each other in order to be better skilled in our craft and make the products we build with our clients look and function at a world-class level.
- Our office is walking distance to Brew and Brew, Easy Tiger, Pueblo Viejo, and other restaurants, bars, and downtown living.
About The Work:
- You are the CEO of your projects and programs, given the autonomy to collaborate with your team and exceed your client’s expectations of success.
- You will work closely with client stakeholders to understand their vision and serve as their advocate, ensuring that the team is focused on client business goals.
- You have experience in account management, and will work confidently with clients to help identify strategic roadmaps beyond the project at hand.
- You will be the client’s main point of contact regarding all project related topics.
- You will be responsible for establishing clear lines of communication between client and team and are the single source of truth for all aspects of the project.
- Your teammates are the best at what they do. Their success means our success. You help clear the way of obstacles and do whatever is needed to help them deliver their best work.
- You will be ultimately responsible for all of the following for client projects:
- Account Management
- Budget planning
- Risk management
- Reporting project progress to peers and senior management
- Identifying new opportunities to grow projects and programs
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to:
- Promote and leverage client work to highlight Handsome’s capabilities and to showcase our client’s business through case studies and client testimonials.
- Support internal Handsome initiatives by
- Contributing to company thought leadership
- Managing internal projects
- You will support the organization by being involved in the pursuit process, configuring the right teams for new engagements and helping Handsome win new business.
- You’re based in Austin, Texas or plan to be in the near future.
- You have at least 3+ years in product/project management experience or equivalent. You can talk in detail about your adventures creating and shipping products.
- You have a knack for taking complex ideas and explaining them simply and clearly.
- You have experience working in client services, preferably in an agency setting.
- You’re organized. Super-organized. You LOVE being organized.
- You pay attention to the details and understand how to graciously give feedback.
- You encourage clients to think beyond just ‘building the product’ to make sure strategy, marketing, and launch are as successful as possible.
- You are an empathetic, professional, and charismatic communicator who can speak directly without ego.
- You are comfortable on the phone and in video conferences, running client meetings in person, and meeting with the internal team regularly for check-ins.
- Able to work with geographically disperse teams.
- You can run a project that is skewed somewhere between agile and waterfall. You are willing to make slight adjustments to how you run a project in order to accommodate the client while also maintaining the needs of the company.
- You understand the software development lifecycle and you’re eager to learn more about design, web, native mobile and the backend that makes all the magic happen.
- You understand the value and are passionate about our industry. You nerd out on tech news and new or interesting digital products coming to market.
- You want to be a part of the Austin community and like to participate in local technology and design events.
- You’re familiar with Trello, Jira, or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- You’re continuously improving your current skillset and hope to grow your craft. We’re in a rapidly changing business; we’re focused on staying ahead.
Bonus points for:
- Having references from past clients who heart you.
- Having former employer references who are still recovering from your departure.
- Being able to discuss a recent project that failed or succeeded, understanding why and how you’ve learned or grown from this experience.
- Having prior agency, design, or development specific experience.
- Certifications such as: PMP, CSPO, and/or CPO
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from our world headquarters, located on east 6th Street in downtown Austin, Texas (near I-35).
- Working with the most Handsome people you’ll ever meet.
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
- Flexible paid time off.