Oversee product vision by creating beautiful user flows driven by thoughtful UX/UI research aimed at solving our client’s challenges.
- Handsome is a digital experience agency. We work with the world’s most innovative brands to create digital products, services, and businesses that help them thrive in a progressively connected world.
- We’re based on the east side of Austin, Texas.
- We’re passionate and rigorous about our user-centered design process and this is the main driver for the success of our work and for our clients choosing us.
- We constantly push each other in order to be better skilled in our craft and make the products we build with our clients look and function at a world-class level.
- We work as a true product team and operate like an extension of our client’s company. A multi-disciplinary team is custom crafted and dedicated to our clients through the duration of an engagement.
- We’re a design driven company with a powerful in-house technology team. The competence and confidence of our technology team empowers our designers to truly put the needs and wants of people first.
- Our office is walking distance to east Austin restaurants and bars and downtown living.
About the Work:
- You’ll be responsible for concepting and visually producing interfaces for marketing sites, mobile apps and web apps.
- You’ll work closely with your product team (product managers, experience designers and engineers) to collaborate on:
- User research
- User testing
- You’ll be responsible for:
- Interaction design
- Visual design
- Hi-fi prototyping
- You’re looking to work full-time in Austin, TX.
- You have at least 3+ years in product design. You can talk in detail about your adventures creating and shipping products and have the portfolio to prove it.
- You have strong interaction design skills.
- You understand motion design and how to create a cohesive, branded language for it.
- You have great attention to detail and believe the design is in the details.
- You are as creative as you are a practical thinker.
- You thrive off of collaboration.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- You are constantly staying on top of the latest and greatest in the industry.
- You have no ego and are constantly trying to improve your skills.
- You’re confident and interfacing with clients.
- You’re cool enough to hang out with after work.
Bonus Points for:
- Having strong interaction design experience in programs like principle or quartz composer.
- Bringing additional skills to the table such as illustration, branding capabilities, photography, motion design etc
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun, creative east Austin office.
- Employer paid health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
- Flexible paid time off.
Please include a link to your portfolio of digital product design work, or your application will not be reviewed.
Please apply at Indeed and we’ll be in touch with you shortly!