You’ll work hand in hand with our team and clients to help facilitate the creation, design, and building of digital experiences.
- Handsome is a design & innovation company located on the east side in Austin, TX. Some of our clients include: FedEx, Keller Williams, Facebook, Home Depot, and Nickelodeon.
- These clients trust us to help them transform and create more successful customer experiences. Our work is thoughtful and beautiful.
- We’re a hardworking group of strategists, researchers, designers, and technologists and we take our work seriously.
- We’re passionate and rigorous about our human-centered design process and this is the main driver for the success of our work and for our clients choosing us.
- We constantly push each other in order to be better skilled in our craft and make the products we build with our clients look and function at a world-class level.
- Our office is walking distance to Brew and Brew, Easy Tiger, Pueblo Viejo, and other restaurants, bars, and downtown living.
About The Work:
- You will be one of the main client points of contact regarding project related topics.
- You will be responsible for communication of timeline, budget planning and risk management of client projects, and scope.
- You will be the internal leader of the project team, responsible for establishing clear lines of communication, and a source of truth for all aspects of the project.
- You will work in partnership with a Product Manager and may lead projects yourself.
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining project infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the success of the project.
- You’re based in Austin, Texas or plan to be in the near future.
- You have at least 2 years in project/program management experience or equivalent.
- You’re organized. Super-organized. You LOVE being organized.
- You understand the importance of keeping track of the details, removing blockers for the team, and managing risk.
- You’re familiar with JIRA, Trello, or other new project management tools that make all of our jobs easier and more productive.
- You can run a project that is skewed somewhere between agile and waterfall. You are willing to make slight adjustments to how you run a project in order to accommodate the client while also maintaining the needs of the company.
- You are comfortable on the phone and in video conferences, running client meetings in person, and meeting with the internal team regularly for check-ins.
- You understand the software development lifecycle and you’re eager to learn more about design, web, native mobile and the backend that makes all the magic happen.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- You’re looking to continue to learn and grow your current skillset and learn new ones. We’re in a rapidly changing business, we want everyone focused on staying ahead.
Bonus points for:
- Having client references from past clients who heart you.
- Having former employer references who are still recovering from your departure.
- Being able to discuss a recent project that failed or succeeded, and understanding why.
- Having prior agency experience.
- Certifications such as: PMP, ACPM, CSPO, and/or CPO.
Benefits and Perks:
- Work from our HQ, located on east 6th Street in downtown Austin, Texas (near I-35).
- Work with the most Handsome people you’ll ever meet.
- Company paid health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits.
- 401k plan.
- Flexible paid time off.