- We are a digital agency with a focus on designing brands, experiences, and digital products.
- We partner with important companies of all sizes to solve important problems for their users, audiences and customers.
- We’re a hard-working group of strategists, researchers, designers, and technologist who take our work seriously.
- We’re passionate about the design process and technology. This passion for our craft is the main driver for the success of our work and for our clients choosing us.
- We constantly push each other in order to be better skilled in our craft and make the products we build with our clients look and function at a world class level.
- We are located in our own beautiful building on 6th street, just east of downtown. We’re walking distance to coffee shops, bars, food trucks, restaurants, music venues, and downtown living.
About The Work:
- For you to be successful in this role, you need to be able to excel at two big things: Make sure the team has what they need to be successful and make sure the office creates the right environment to be successful.
- Precognitive ability to maintain our studio space. “Does the UX team have post-its?”, “Is the conference room stocked with water for the meeting?”, “Has that broken HDMI cable been replaced?” “What time will be breakfast tacos be here?”, “Why is this table sticky?”, “Are we out of coffee?” Nobody will ever ask you these questions because you have already taken care of it and communicated it to the team before someone could even think of it.
- You have more features than Siri: You can support the executive-level staff responsible for operations, sales, finance, and production. You are constantly looking for ways to get to-dos off of their list by pulling them onto yours and then checking them off.
- Reception. You will be greeting in-person visitors and responding to virtual inquiries. You are the first person many people will interact with at Handsome, so you must be always ready to leave a positive first experience and first impression.
- You will be assisting with scheduling, communication, organization and general office management.
- You are available after hours to help support logistics of events hosted at our office or represent Handsome at other industry events.
- You have social media accounts and know how to use them. You may be asked to help schedule and support content posted to our loyal followers across multiple platforms.
- You will be maintaining and keeping all of our physical and digital assets well organized. “Whose laptop is this?” and “Do we need more desk chairs?” are things you will have answers to.
- Count where it counts. You will be assisting with accounting tasks (receipt and expense collection, reporting, etc.)
- You will be assisting with business development and marketing tasks (light research, report building, etc.)
- You will be in charge for all new hire onboarding and other responsibilities in support of HR.
- Organize team outings and quarterly events. We have a team dedicated to awesome activities at Handsome, you’re a key part of that team. Bring the fun!
- We are a family here at Handsome; our office is our second home. You instinctively want to protect both.
- You’re based in Austin, TX or will be imminently arriving.
- You have at least 1-3 years professional experience in Office management, Executive Assistant, or other clerical areas.
- You’re organized. Super-organized. You LOVE being organized.
- You’re extremely personable, people love you and find a positive way to answer every issue that comes your way.
- You’re comfortable with light technical tasks (Project management software tools, Mac Operating systems, Microsoft Office tools)
- You’re comfortable on the phone, responding directly to clients, being accountable for taking meeting notes and reporting to executive level leadership.
- You’re genuinely interested in technology and design. You have a creative streak of your own and want to learn ways to use and grow that creativity to contribute to the team outside of this description of the role.
Bonus points for:
- Having worked directly for an Executive or Senior VP level individual or team.
- Having former employer references who are still recovering from your departure.
- Having worked in similar creative, technology or advertising fields.
- College degree.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fun, creative East Austin Studio.
- Working with the most Handsome people you’ll ever meet.
- Fully paid Employee health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance benefits.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Awesome quarterly events.
Please apply on our Indeed job posting page.